Wednesday 9 October 2013

"Diwali" - Acrylics in Canvas, SOLD


Acrylic in Canvas. This painting is inspired by my most favourite festival of the year Diwali. This is a festival of lights that is celebrated throughout India and among Indians across the world. We all decorate our houses with lights and diyas and burst crackers with much joy. Of course the food is just awesome too! My favourite part of the festival is the fireworks in the sky. This paintings captures the beauty and the opportunity to bring all of us together.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dikshita! Super impressed and fascinated by your work.....Damn you are talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anirudh

    Thank you and I'm glad that you like my work. Steadily I will be putting in more work. Thanks so much for the support and I'll keep you updated with my new art as and when it comes.

    Cheers and God bless
    Dikshita

    ReplyDelete
  3. diwali's round the corner. this painting reminds me the power of abstract conceptuals. you gaze at the pic and you can hear a sparkler beside. a flower pot blushing. a small diya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ganeshan

    Thanks for the comment! Although abstract opens doors to vivid imaginations, I was thinking of fireworks in the sky when I was making this. You have put it very well.

    Thanks for the support again.

    Cheers
    Dikshita

    ReplyDelete